Translate this blog

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
Powered By google

15 May 2012

Birth Record of Morris David Rosenbaum

As Memorial Day 2012 approaches our thoughts are again being turned to our ancestors. This has been the case with myself and my great great grandfather Morris David Rosenbaum. As has been the case now for over 36 years, I have tried to retrace the footprints of his life and have tried to find his birth record.
This past few days I believe that I have finally found that record. With it I have also been able to identify several other family members, including his father and great grand father. Between now and Memorial Day I will be putting all those documents onto this blog so that all may see. I am not trying to build anticipation, I just want everything to be right. There are many documents which when placed together show that the record is of him.

May we this year again turn our hearts to him.

1 comment: